Tuesday, April 27, 2010

T.U.S.D.

As the year progresses I see a lot of teacher who are getting cut from the district kind of careless, about what there continuing to teach us and how we as students understand what were learning. A teacher told me today that the work I do wouldn't matter as long as i pass the final test ill get a good grade.

I also see a lot of them worried, looking in the paper for job adds, seeing what is in need of a worker. I heard these teachers walking in front of me today, talking about getting a job at mic Donald's... that's just a little over the top but i guess that is the best idea when the economy crashes and every ones in dire need of money.

I really don't have an idea about whats gonna happen when we lose all these teachers but I can guess its most likely to be very bad. Freshmen this year were required to take tech. apps, it was manditory and now there almost destroying the whole class due to over priced school activities and other stuff we could honestly go without.

No comments:

Post a Comment